A safe and effective method for rapid and secure wound closure.
LiquiBand® Standard removes the need for dressings and acts as a water-resistant barrier so patients can shower without compromising the wound closure. Perfectly suited for use in the Emergency Department.
Perfectly suited for use in Emergency Departments
- LiquiBand® Standard contains sterile butyl cyanoacrylate, designed for closure of clean fresh wounds where the edges are easily apposed and not under tension.
- Has a precise application tip that provides controlled application.
- Seals the wound and removes the need for dressings.
- Acts as a water resistant barrier, patients can shower without compromising the wound closure.
1 Precise Applicator Tip
- Precise and controlled delivery, ensuring excellent cosmetic outcome
100% Butyl Cyanoacrylate
- Rapid and strong closure
- Helping to improve on treatment time and patient experience
Stronger = More Secure1
100% Pure Butyl Formulation
This means LiquiBand® has a strong secure closure with low viscosity ensuring an even, thin layer can be applied. Perfect for wounds to the facial triangle.
Tensile Strength (N)
Rapid Set Time2
3x faster Set time than Derma+Flex®
LiquiBand® has already successfully closed over 5 million wounds.
Average set time in seconds
Testing based on lab bench studies
Sizes & Codes
|Product||Product Code||Volume per Each||Each per Box|
|LiquiBand® Standard||LB 0002||0.5g||10|
1. Stronger = More Secure – AMS developed tensile strength method was performed 2. Rapid Set Time – Comparison was done using a laboratory bench test, on wounds LiquiBand sets in approximately 30 seconds.
Derma+Flex® is a registered trademark of Chemence Ltd
© 2016. LiquiBand is a registered trademark of Advanced Medical Solutions (Plymouth) Ltd.
Contact us for more information
Our Product Range
Our Product Range